Campos de Luz
- TypeDry red wine
- Varietals100% Garnacha
- Vineyard LocationCamino Virgen de las Lagunas
- TrellisingBush vines and trained (Cordon Royat).
- SoilLight, pebbly.
- Vinification Fermentation for 8 to 10 days at 24 to 26ºC in stainless steel tanks. Malolactic fermentation also takes place in these tanks.
- Aging Process No oak ageing
- Tasting Notes
- BouquetOn the nose, the wines are floral with notes of fresh berries and ground black pepper.
- FlavorOn the nose, the wines are floral with notes of fresh berries and ground black pepper.
- Alcohol Content13,8%
- Residual Sugar3.30g/l
- Production750,000 bottles of 75 cl
Download & Print