Campos de Luz
- TypeDry white wine
- Varietals100% Viura
- Vineyard LocationCamino Virgen de las Lagunas
- TrellisingBush vines and trained (Cordon Royat)
- SoilLight, pebbly.
- Vinification Destalking, crushing, 4 hours cold soak, pressed and decantation. Fermented at 10 to 12ºC in stainless steel tanks.
- Aging Process No oak ageing
- Tasting Notes
- BouquetAromas of fresh fruits (pineapple, peach) combine with a hint of jasmine and grassiness on the nose.
- FlavorThe palate has the weight of the Chardonnay, combined with the freshness of the Viura to make an attractive and very drinkable wine.
- Alcohol Content13%
- Residual Sugar1.80g/l
- Production100,000 bottles of 75 cl
Download & Print