Malbec Bubbles Sparkling Rosé
- WinemakerPatricio Gouguenheim
- TypeSparkling Rosé
- Varietals100% Malbec
- Vineyard LocationValle de Uco, Tupungato, Mendoza
- Elevation3,600 feet above sea level
- SoilAlluvial and sandy soils
- Vinification Maceration for 72 hours at low temperatures. Removing the flower must and alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a low temperature (12°C), further clarified and stabilized.
- Tasting Notes
- FlavorDelicate with red fruit aromas, predominantly of cherries and strawberries. Very fresh in the mouth; soft tones with good acidity. Small and brilliant bubbles.
- Alcohol Content12%
- Residual Sugar6.2 g/L
Download & Print