Blend GMT D.O.C. Rioja Alavesa
- WinemakerJesús Alvarez
- TypeDry red wine
- Varietals80% Tempranillo, 15% Graciano, 5% Mazuelo
- Vineyard LocationLapuebla de Labarca
- TrellisingTrained (Cordon Royat) and bush vines
- SoilLoose and silty, with varying content of clay.
- Vinification Fermented at temperatures below 28ºC for 12 days.
- Aging Process Aged in used American oak for 9 months and a further 9 months in tank.
- Tasting Notes
- BouquetThe first aromas to appear are those of gentle strawberry and raspberry, with bakery aromas and subtle hints of cinnamon and spice.
- FlavorOn the palate it is juicy and has a fine acidity, leaving a final sensation of beautiful finesse.
- Alcohol Content13,3%
- Residual Sugar1.20g/l
- Production10,000 bottles of 75 cl
Download & Print