Gewürztraminer Trentino DOC
- OwnerTogn family
- WinemakerGoffredo Pasolli
- Varietals100% Gewürztraminer
- Vineyard LocationMartignano, Trento
- Elevation1300 feet
- Vines Planted17 years
- SoilClay and limestone bedrock
- Vinification Stainless steel tanks for 20 days, cold maceration
- Aging Process Stainless steel tanks for 8 months sur lie, 3 months in bottle
- Tasting Notes
- ColorStraw yellow color
- BouquetFresh bouquet of rose, spices and exotic fruits with a strongnote of lychee. The palate confirms the aromas perceived on the nose, withexotic fruit layered with mixed spices.
- FlavorDry, elegant and delicate sip with a richbody and a pleasant aftertaste of bitter almond.
- PairingsEnjoyable on its own, pairs well with pates, mousses, shrimp, shellfish, whitemeats and ham.
- Alcohol Content14%
- Residual Sugar6 g/L
- Serving Temperature50°F
- Production6,600 bottles
Download & Print