Finca La Papay Pinot Noir
Red • 100% Pinot Noir
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorBright red color
- NoseRed fruit stands out, strawberries and ripe plums.
- FlavorOn the palate, it is fruity with hints of spices and vanilla contributed by the wood. Smooth and elegant wine.
Press & Reviews
- Score: 93 Vintage 2018 Wine EnthusiastDusty berry aromas are earthy and suggest an herb-surrounded dirt road in summer. This is fresh and snappy on a light-bodied palate with acidic tang. Plum, raspberry and currant flavors remain fresh on a juicy, unassuming finish. Shelf Talker Full Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2018 Vinous Media“Bright ruby-red. Aromas of kirsch, blackberry, violet, licorice and menthol. A midweight Malbec with a smooth texture and a restrained sweetness to its flavors of black fruits, spices and violet. Firmly tannic but not spiky or dry, with enough acidity to maintain its shape. A bit longer than the Cholila Ranch Malbec. This wine finished with 3.7 grams per liter residual sugar but tastes drier than that.” Shelf Talker
- Score: 90 Vintage 2017 James Suckling“Sliced strawberry and cherry aromas with hints of lemon. Medium body, firm and silky tannins and a fresh finish. Drink now.” Shelf Talker Full Review