Ferré Terre Siciliane IGT
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorGolden color with amber tones
- NoseThe nose is intense and aromatic, with typicalnotes of Gewürztraminer, such as honey, caramel, sweet spices.
- FlavorOn the palate it is rich and creamy with an excellent structure and a perfect balance between sweetness and the acidity of Semillon. Long spicy finish.
Sicilia At a Glance
Region Name Sicilia
Sicily is Italy’s southernmost region, and the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. For more than 2500 years Sicily (Sicilia in Italian) has been a significant center of Mediterranean viniculture, although the reputation and style of its wines has changed significantly over that time.
Press & Reviews
- Score: 91 Vintage 2012 Wine Spectator“Creamy and lightly mouthwatering, this wellspiced sweetie offers flavors of glazed nectarine, pasty cream, smoky butterscotch, and candied mandarin orange zest. Features a bright, lasting finish. Gewürztraminer and Sémillon. Drink now through 2024. 208 cases made.” - Alison Napjus Full Review
- Vintage NA Wine Spectator Shelf Talker