Ferretti Chardonnay Terre Siciliane IGT
- Tasting Notes
- ColorIntense straw yellow color
- NoseNose of yellow peach and pineapple
- FlavorFresh and energetic with notes of mature tropical fruit, bread crust and a soft, fresh, mineral finish.
Sicilia At a Glance
Region Name Sicilia
Sicily is Italy’s southernmost region, and the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. For more than 2500 years Sicily (Sicilia in Italian) has been a significant center of Mediterranean viniculture, although the reputation and style of its wines has changed significantly over that time.
Press & Reviews
- Score: 91 Vintage 2015 Wine Spectator“Rich flavors of baked melon, lemon curd, crushed hazelnut and grated coconut are kept in check by sleek acidity in this finely knit white. Medium- to full-bodied and harmonious, with a subtle, lingering finish of oak spice and toast. Drink now through 2025. 1,166 cases made.” Shelf Talker Full Review
- Vintage NA Wine Spectator Shelf Talker