L’Eterno Pinot Noir Terre Siciliane IGT
- Tasting Notes
- ColorLight ruby red with garnet tones
- NoseThe bouquet on the nose is extremely elegant,with notes of violets, ripe raspberry and currant with a hint of spice and tobacco
- FlavorThe palate is full-bodied with soft tannins and a pleasant sapidity.
Sicilia At a Glance
Region Name Sicilia
Sicily is Italy’s southernmost region, and the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. For more than 2500 years Sicily (Sicilia in Italian) has been a significant center of Mediterranean viniculture, although the reputation and style of its wines has changed significantly over that time.
Press & Reviews
- Score: 88 Vintage 2016 James Suckling“This smells like mature red burgundy, but on the palate it is slightly vegetal and the tannins are rather edgy. Further maturation will probably not resolve this disharmony, so drink now.” Shelf Talker Full Review
- Score: 91 Vintage 2015 Wine Spectator“A graceful Pinot Nero, with a minerally undertow and good concentration to the well-knit flavors of dried cherry and plum preserves, accented by fragrant hints of dried marjoram, star anise and bergamot. Fresh and focused through to the lightly chewy finish. Drink now through 2025. 340 cases made.” Full Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2015 Vinous Media“Dark red. A rather strong smell of camphor complements dark and red berries plus botanical herbs on the piercing nose. Juicy but dense, with noteworthy savory bite to the red and blue flavors. Finishes long with nuances of faded flowers. (12.5% alcohol).” Full Review