Valli Cerasuolo di Vittoria DOCG
- Tasting Notes
- ColorRuby red color
- NoseFruity and intense nose with hints of pomegranate, raspberry andcrushed flowers.
- FlavorOn the palate it opens with a fresh acidity and predominant notesof small red fruit, cherry and raspberry. Good body with a pleasant long finish
Sicilia At a Glance
Region Name Sicilia
Sicily is Italy’s southernmost region, and the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. For more than 2500 years Sicily (Sicilia in Italian) has been a significant center of Mediterranean viniculture, although the reputation and style of its wines has changed significantly over that time.
Press & Reviews
- Score: 92 Vintage 2016 Vinous Media“Very deep red. Pure, penetrating and deep spicy red cherry aromas and flavors are complicated by violet, sweet spices and powdered rocks. Boasts a remarkable ripe Pinot Noir-like similarity. The finish is long and smooth. Irresistible.” -Ian D’Agata Shelf Talker Full Review
- Score: 89 Vintage 2016 James Suckling“The sweet, but not overripe plum aroma gives this full, but rather soft Sicilian red immediate appeal. However, the finish is a bit tart. Drink now.” Shelf Talker Full Review
- Vintage 2015 James SucklingTre Bicchieri Full Review