Sylvaner Alte Reben
- Tasting Notes
- ColorBright straw-yellow color
- NoseIntense nose of ripe tropical fruit, pineapple and bananawith mineral notes of petrol and smoke adding an intriguing complexity and richnessto the fruity core.
- FlavorFull-bodied, exceptionally elegant with a pleasant mineral aftertaste.
Alto Adige At a Glance
Region Name Alto Adige
In the northernmost reaches of Italy, close to the Austrian border, the dramatic landscape is a fitting backdrop to one of the world’s most important wine-producing areas.
Press & Reviews
- Score: 92 Vintage 2015 Wine Advocate“The 2015 Alto Adige Valle Isarco Sylvaner Alte Reben offers mild but integrated aromatic intensity with pretty tones of tangerine skin, yellow rose and candied almond. The wine’s citrus driven center adds spark and zest to the finish. This very attractive wine offers impeccable sharpness and definition. The mouthfeel reveals just enough fiber and firmness to create a long and structured finish. This wine is made from old vines that are 45 years old and more.” Shelf Talker Full Review
- Vintage NA Wine Advocate Shelf Talker