- Bodega Malma
- Finca La Papay Pinot Noir
Finca La Papay Pinot Noir
Red • 100% Pinot Noir
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorBright red color
- NoseRed fruit stands out, strawberries and ripe plums.
- FlavorOn the palate, it is fruity with hints of spices and vanilla contributed by the wood. Smooth and elegant wine.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2019||Vinous||88||Oct 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2018||Wine Enthusiast||88||Jul 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 88 Vintage 2019 Vinous A Pinot Noir from San Patricio del Chañar, 20% aged for four months in used French oak. Ruby red in hue, it has an attractive nose of well-defined sweet and sour cherry and strawberry aromas. A simple expression, presenting a terse texture, moderate freshness and a slightly tartaric finish that leavens the fruitiness without doing away with it entirely. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2018 Wine Enthusiast Dusty berry aromas are earthy and suggest an herb-surrounded dirt road in summer. This is fresh and snappy on a light-bodied palate with acidic tang. Plum, raspberry and currant flavors remain fresh on a juicy, unassuming finish. Shelf Talker Full Page Review