Bricco Ravera Nebbiolo Langhe DOC
- Tasting Notes
- ColorRuby red color with amaranth reflections.
- NoseVery elegant bouquet on the nose with notes of red berries (raspberry, red currant), violet, licorice, Indian Ink, white pepper, and fresh minty sensations.
- FlavorOn the palate it is dry, fresh, well balanced, with a nice minerality, silky tannins and a persistent finish.
Piedmont At a Glance
Region Name Piedmont
Piemonte is considered by many the top wine region of Italy, being the land of Barolo and Barbaresco, even though these mega-popular wines only account for 3% of the region’s wine production.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2015||Vinous Media||90||May 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2015||Wine Advocate||88||Jun 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 90 Vintage 2015 Vinous Media The 2015 Langhe Nebbiolo Bricco Ravera is a decidedly potent, virile wine. Succulent red cherry, smoke, leather, cedar and tobacco all burst from this energetic Langhe Nebbiolo. The 2015 is perhaps a touch rustic, but it has a ton of personality. Readers looking for a Barolo or Barbaresco substitute will find it here. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2015 Wine Advocate Pecchenino's 2015 Langhe Nebbiolo Bricco Ravera is a soft and silky interpretation with an accessible approach. The wine shows wild cherry and wild berry aromas that are direct and genuine. It offers just enough structure and acidity at the back to pair with egg pasta with meat sauce. Shelf Talker Full Page Review