Trebbiano d’Abruzzo DOC
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorBright straw yellow color
- NoseThe bouquet on the nose is intense with pleasing, clean and elegant aromas of acacia, hawthorn, kiwi, lemon, almond, apple, coconut and pear
- FlavorOn the palate it is characterized by an agreeable crisp attack, wth well-balanced, intense flavors and a persistent finish
Abruzzo At a Glance
Region Name Abruzzo
The Abruzzo region has the Apennines running along its western border, is next to Molise to the south, Marche to the north and Lazio to the west.
More than 22 million cases of wine are produced annually in Abruzzo, making it the seventh most productive region in Italy, but only 21.5% of which are made under the Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC) designation.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2018||Vinous Media||88||Apr 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2018||Vinous Media||88||Sep 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 88 Vintage 2018 Vinous Media Dusty florals, musky yellow apple and hints of raw almond lift up from the 2018 Trebbiano d’Abruzzo. It’s silky in texture, showing a balance of juicy acids and inner sweetness, with ripe orchard fruits complemented by zesty citrus. This finishes leaving a coating of minerals and hints of apricot. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2018 Vinous Media Pale straw. Easygoing aromas and flavors of green apple and pear, plus fresh herbs providing lift. Smooth-textured, but finishes simply, with only average length. Shelf Talker Full Page Review