Manero Bianco di Toscana IGT
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorPale yellow color with light green glints
- NoseDelicate fruity aromas on the nose with notes of Golden apple, white plum and green banana.
- FlavorThe flavor is immediate, pleasant; it has amedium concentration with a pleasant crispy sensation that facilitates drinking.
Tuscany At a Glance
Region Name Tuscany
Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Super Tuscans from Bolgheri are some of the world’s most famous wines and are adored by collectors, and they all hail from the gorgeous region of Tuscany.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2020||Vinous Media||88||Dec 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2018||James Suckling||88||Nov 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 88 Vintage 2020 Vinous Media Peach and mango skins give way to hints of lime and wet stone as the 2020 Bianco Manero opens up in the glass. It’s soft and pliant, with a balanced inner sweetness contrasted by zests of citrus rind and exotic inner florals. This tapers off with medium length and acid tension, yet it keeps the mouth watering for more. The Manero is a blend of 80% Trebbiano to 20% Moscato Bianco refined in steel tanks for five months on the lees. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2018 James Suckling A fresh and straight-up white that shows citrus, herbs and pear drops. Warming and round, but not particularly complex. Drink now. Shelf Talker Full Page Review