Manero Rosso di Toscana IGT
- Tasting Notes
- ColorDeep ruby red color.
- NoseIntense fruity bouquet of wild berries, cherry and plum, withundertones of spices and vanilla.
- FlavorOn the palate it is full bodied, with soft tannins and along savory finish.
Tuscany At a Glance
Region Name Tuscany
Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Super Tuscans from Bolgheri are some of the world’s most famous wines and are adored by collectors, and they all hail from the gorgeous region of Tuscany.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2019||James Suckling||93||Dec 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2018||James Suckling||88||Nov 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2017||Wine Enthusiast||86||Apr 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 93 Vintage 2019 James Suckling Seductive nose of musk, pine needles, dried chamomile, dried lemon peel and an array of spices. Fascinating pine-cone and herbal flavors, too. It’s medium-bodied with fine, sleek tannins. Better from 2022. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2018 James Suckling Attractive aromas of dried spices and crushed berries follow through to a full body, chewy tannins and a slightly dry finish. Needs time to soften. Try after 2020. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 86 Vintage 2017 Wine Enthusiast Earthy aromas of hay, scorched earth and orange peel lead the way on this easygoing red. The simple palate offers cinnamon, strawberry jam and vanilla accompanied by round, rather evolved tannins. Drink soon. KERIN O’KEEFE Shelf Talker Full Page Review