Alberta Ferretti Chardonnay Terre Siciliane IGT
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorIntense straw yellow color
- NoseNose of yellow peach and pineapple
- FlavorFresh and energetic with notes of mature tropical fruit, bread crust and a soft, fresh, mineral finish.
Sicily At a Glance
Region Name Sicily
Sicily is Italy’s southernmost region and the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. For more than 2500 years, Sicily (Sicilia in Italian) has been a significant center of Mediterranean viniculture, although the reputation and style of its wines have changed significantly over that time.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2018||Wine Spectator||88||Sep 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2017||Wine Spectator||87||Jul 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 88 Vintage 2018 Wine Spectator A round, medium-bodied white, lightly plump and pretty, with soft, citrus peel acidity providing a balanced frame for spice- and vanilla-infused flavors of golden apple, dried white cherry and toasted almond. Drink now. 2,000 cases made, 500 cases imported. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 87 Vintage 2017 Wine Spectator A round, creamy, lightly mouthwatering white, with well-spiced flavors of golden apple, lemon curd and pastry cream, set on a balanced, medium-bodied frame. Fragrant and toasty. Drink now through 2022. 2,000 cases made, 500 cases imported. Shelf Talker Full Page Review