Frappato Sparkling Brut Rosé
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorDelicate salmon pink
- NoseElegant, with fresh fruity notes on the bouquet, reminiscent of wild strawberries.
- FlavorOn the palate, the wine is delicate and harmonious, with lovely fresh fruit flavours, citrussy notes and a pleasant acidity.
Sicily At a Glance
Region Name Sicily
Sicily is Italy’s southernmost region and the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. For more than 2500 years, Sicily (Sicilia in Italian) has been a significant center of Mediterranean viniculture, although the reputation and style of its wines have changed significantly over that time.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|NV||James Suckling||91||Aug 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|NV||Vinous Media||89||Dec 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 91 Vintage NV James Suckling A slew of red-berry and citrus-zest aromas make this a very charming rosé sparkling. Plenty of juicy fruit on the fresh and sleek palate, but also properly dry. Very lively, citrusy finish. From organically grown grapes. Vegan. Drink now. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 89 Vintage NV Vinous Media The NV Brut Rosé Sparkling Il Frappato wafts up with a heady display of wild strawberries, peach preserves and spice. This fruit-forward effort balances silken bubbles against bright acidity, as mineral underpinnings create a more tactile feel toward the close. It tapers off incredibly fresh, as hints of tropical citrus and exotic inner florals fade. Shelf Talker Full Page Review