Nebbiolo Langhe DOC
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorRuby red color.
- NoseThe nose is very elegant, with typical flowery notes of violet and roses, together with fresh fruity aromas of cherry and raspberry.
- FlavorOn the palate it is dry and well-balanced, with a nice structure, smooth tannins and a good freshness.
Piedmont At a Glance
Region Name Piedmont
Piemonte is considered by many the top wine region of Italy, being the land of Barolo and Barbaresco, even though these mega-popular wines only account for 3% of the region’s wine production.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2019||Wine Enthusiast||91||Nov 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2018||Wine Spectator||87||Aug 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2015||Wine Advocate||88||Apr 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2013||Wine Advocate||88||Apr 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 91 Vintage 2019 Wine Enthusiast Young and vibrant, this has classic varietal aromas of red berries, rose, blue flowers and tilled earth. Tense and savory, the linear palate offers wild cherry, star anise and a hint of orange zest alongside lithe tannins. Drink through 2024. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 87 Vintage 2018 Wine Spectator Cherry and licorice aromas and flavors are accented by eucalyptus and earth notes. Firms up on the compact finish. Drink now. 4,500 cases made, 2,000 cases imported. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2015 Wine Advocate The 2015 Langhe Nebbiolo by Giovanni Rosso is a fresh and easygoing red wine with extremely food-friendly drinking appeal. You get the fresh acidity, the balanced alcohol and the tannic crunchiness to cut through oven-roasted lasagna layered with melted mozzarella cheese. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2013 Wine Advocate With soft contours and a modern touch, the 2013 Langhe Nebbiolo is a well-executed wine offering notes of cinnamon and dark berry. It has gratifying depth and simple lines. Shelf Talker Full Page Review