Le Creete Lugana DOC
White Wine • 100% Trebbiano di Lugana
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- Colorgolden intense straw yellow
- NoseExotic hints, pineapple and grapefruit.
Veneto At a Glance
Region Name Veneto
Veneto is an important wine region in the northeastern corner of Italy. In terms of geography, culture, and wine styles, it represents a transition between the alpine, Germano-Slavic end of Italy and the warmer, drier, more Roman lands to the south.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2021||Wine Enthusiast||91||Oct 2022||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2021||Wine Spectator||90||Nov 2022||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2021||James Suckling||89||Oct 2022||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2020||Wine Enthusiast||92||Sep 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 91 Vintage 2021 Wine Enthusiast Elderflower, tropical fruit and citrus aromas mingle with a whiff of crushed tomato vine. The bright, tangy palate offers white peach, gooseberry and grapefruit before a bitter almond finish. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 90 Vintage 2021 Wine Spectator A creamy, light- to medium-bodied white, with an intriguing blend of grapefruit, crunchy white peach, lentil and Thai basil layered with petrol and ground white pepper. Juicy, lingering finish. Drink now. 6,600 cases made, 300 cases imported. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 89 Vintage 2021 James Suckling Guavas, chopped thyme, lime zest, lemons and sweet basil. Fragrant, with a medium to full body and an oily texture. Soft and fresh finish. Drink now. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 92 Vintage 2020 Wine Enthusiast Aromas of elderflower, citrus and tropical fruit lead the nose. Tangy and savory, the vibrant palate offers grapefruit, gooseberry and pineapple before a saline finish. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
TAG US IN YOUR PICTURES AT #viaswine
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.