White • Turbiana
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorLight , glittering straw-yellow color.
- NoseThe nose shows exotic fruit and citrus notes, with fine and elegant minerality.
- FlavorOn the palate it is warm, persistent well-balanced, with a long, fruit y, and mineral finish.
Veneto At a Glance
Region Name Veneto
Veneto is an important wine region in the northeastern corner of Italy. In terms of geography, culture, and wine styles, it represents a transition between the alpine, Germano-Slavic end of Italy and the warmer, drier, more Roman lands to the south.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2021||Wine Spectator||89||Nov 2022||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2021||Wine Enthusiast||89||Aug 2022||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2020||Wine Enthusiast||91||Sep 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2019||Vinous Media||89||Feb 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 89 Vintage 2021 Wine Spectator Pleasingly plump and juicy, this light-bodied white delivers tangerine, chive blossom, pink grapefruit sorbet and melon notes. Stony finish. Drink now. 16,000 cases made, 590 cases imported. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 89 Vintage 2021 Wine Enthusiast Floral aromas of peach blossom and botanical herb mingle with stone fruit. The rounded palate shows ripe yellow pear, apricot and beeswax before finishing on a note reminiscent of honeyed nut. Tangy acidity keeps it fresh. Lyra Wine Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 91 Vintage 2020 Wine Enthusiast Intense aromas of white spring flower, grapefruit and pineapple leap from the glass. The grapefruit note marches over to the tangy, refreshing palate along with white peach, tropical fruit and crisp acidity. It closes on a saline note. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 89 Vintage 2019 Vinous Media The 2019 Lugana lifts up with a lemony freshness, mixed with yellow flowers and tropical fruits. It’s creamy in texture yet buzzing with energy, with notes of sour apple and kiwi giving way to salty mineral tones. The energy remains high right through the finale, as this tapers off to a tart twang of grapefruit and savory spice. Really fun, highly enjoyable and a great value too. Shelf Talker Full Page Review