Kerner Alto Adige Valle Isarco DOC
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorBright straw-yellow colour with greenish reflections
- NoseThe bouquet is pleasingly fruity with impressions of white peach and grapefruit, together with white flowers and minerals, fresh herbs.
- FlavorOn the palate it is full, juicy, lively, with anharmonious acidity and white stone fruit flavors. Long and mineral finish.
Alto Adige At a Glance
Region Name Alto Adige
In the northernmost reaches of Italy, close to the Austrian border, the dramatic landscape is a fitting backdrop to one of the world’s most important wine-producing areas.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2020||Wine Enthusiast||94||Nov 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2019||Wine Enthusiast||92||Sep 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2018||Wine Enthusiast||91||Jul 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 94 Vintage 2020 Wine Enthusiast This gorgeous, medium-bodied white opens with alluring aromas of grapefruit, tropical fruit and baking spice. The delicious, creamy palate delivers white peach, tangerine drop candy, nutmeg and crushed Alpine mint before a flinty mineral note. Bright acidity keeps it balanced and fresh. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 92 Vintage 2019 Wine Enthusiast This lovely white has heady aromas of white spring wild flower, apricot, alpine herb and a whiff of hazelnut. Showing flavor and finesse, the crisp, dry palate features creamy pear, white peach and a hint of lemon drop alongside a tangy saline note. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 91 Vintage 2018 Wine Enthusiast Yellow stone-fruit, nutmeg, apple and citrus aromas are front and center. The aromas follow over to the tangy, savory palate along with crisp acidity. It closes on a lemon-drop note. Shelf Talker Full Page Review