CampoRe Fiano Di Avellino DOCG
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorStraw yellow color with golden reflections.
- NoseComplex and elegant with notes of mature fruit such as pears and citurs, with hints of honey, acacia flowers and vanilla.
- FlavorRich and ripe in the mouth with good length.
Campania At a Glance
Region Name Campania
Like many Italian regions, Campania is home to an impressive array of grape varieties, some found almost nowhere else on earth. Its most important variety is arguably Aglianico, the grape behind the region’s two most famous and respected red wines: Taurasi and Aglianico del Taburno.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2018||Wine Advocate||88||Oct 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2015||Wine Spectator||91||Sep 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2015||Wine Enthusiast||88||Nov 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2008||James Suckling||92||Nov 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 88 Vintage 2018 Wine Advocate The 2018 Irpinia Falanghina Corte di Giso is a linear and tight white wine with a pretty succession of melon, citrus and crushed stone aromas. This vintage also has distinct herbal highlights of dried oregano or lemongrass. The acidity is nicely balanced in this cool vintage. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 91 Vintage 2015 Wine Spectator An expressive version, medium-bodied and well-spiced, this knits bright acidity to a round, creamy profile of nectarine, blood orange peel, grilled nut and lime blossom. A tangy streak of saline drives the mouthwatering finish. Drink now through 2025. 1,083 cases made, 75 cases imported. –AN Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2015 Wine Enthusiast Toasted almond, acacia honey and pressed yellow flower aromas take shape in the glass. Lean and linear, the firm palate offers oak, vanilla, butterscotch, lemon and a honeyed note alongside bright acidity. KERIN O’KEEFE Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 92 Vintage 2008 James Suckling Very ripe fruit with black pepper, bark and some clove on the nose. Full-bodied with dense fruit that verges on being jammy, as well as cracked pepper. A little clumsy in the palate, but attractive all the same. Drink now. Shelf Talker Full Page Review