Pinot Grigio delle Venezie DOC
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorStraw yellow color with green highlights
- NoseThe nose is delicate with aromasof pear and floral hints, on a zesty citrus background.
- FlavorThe palate is dry andfull-bodied, with a discrete aromatic persistence and a pleasant aftertaste
Trentino At a Glance
Region Name Trentino
In the northernmost reaches of Italy, close to the Austrian border, the dramatic landscape is a fitting backdrop to one of the world’s most important wine-producing areas.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2021||Vinous Media||88||Dec 2023||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2019||Vinous Media||89||Nov 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 88 Vintage 2021 Vinous Media The 2021 Pinot Grigio is spicy in the glass with zests of lime complementing crushed green apple. This splashes across the palate with mineral-tinged orchard fruits as pretty inner florals form toward the close. It leaves the palate pleasantly refreshed while tapering off with a twang of sour citrus. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 89 Vintage 2019 Vinous Media The 2019 Pinot Grigio Torre di Luna from Gaierhof is pleasantly sweet and perfumed, with white flowers giving way to crushed apple and pear. Its soft textures usher in fresh ripe orchard fruit with a subtle buzz of zesty acids which keeps the mouth watering for more. There’s wonderful balance and poise, as salty minerality slowly tapers off. Shelf Talker Full Page Review