Campos de Luz
- TypeDry red wine
- Varietals100% Garnacha
- Vineyard LocationCamino Virgen de las Lagunas
- TrellisingBush vines and trained (Cordon Royat).
- SoilLight, pebbly.
- Vinification Destalking, crushing. Fermented at 28ºC over a period of 8 to 18 days in stainless steel tanks. The grapes are then pressed and undergo malolactic fermentation.
- Aging Process Aged for 12 months in barrels made of 60% American, 30% French and 10% Hungarian oak.
- Tasting Notes
- BouquetThe natural spice of the Garnacha variety is complemented by the toast from the oak ageing.
- FlavorA soft structure of the natural fruit tannin is complemented by the flavours of the wood to give an exceptionally balanced wine.
- Alcohol Content14,5%
- Residual Sugar2.20g/l
- Production50,000 bottles of 75 cl
Download & Print