St. Magdalener Classico Süditrol DOC
- OwnerEgger-Spögler Family
- WinemakerHans and Eduard Spögler
- VarietalsSchiava, Lagrein
- Vineyard LocationRencio-Bolzano
- Elevation850 ft.
- Vines Planted1940
- SoilLight soil, sandy and porphyritic
Aged in stainless steel,
then transferred to 25 hL neutral French oak barrels for four months before bottle refinement
- Tasting Notes
- ColorRuby red color
- BouquetFruit forward nose with subtle floral notes.
- FlavorFresh with a pleasant structure.
- PairingsIdeal with first courses, speck, fish, red meat, and aged cheese.
- Alcohol Content12%
- Production9,000 bottles
Download & Print