Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorDeep ruby red colour with pomegranate reflections
- NoseEthereal nose which reminds of peach blossoms, violet, raspberry and mint.
- FlavorOn the palate it is intense, refined; it displays full body and smoothness, with clear notes of dried grapes
Veneto At a Glance
Region Name Veneto
Veneto is an important wine region in the northeastern corner of Italy. In terms of geography, culture, and wine styles, it represents a transition between the alpine, Germano-Slavic end of Italy and the warmer, drier, more Roman lands to the south.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2016||Wine Enthusiast||91||Mar 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2015||Wine Enthusiast||91||Mar 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 91 Vintage 2016 Wine Enthusiast Black-skinned fruit, violet and underbrush aromas lead the way. The bold palate offers dried black cherry, licorice and fig alongside velvety tannins. Drink through 2028 Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 91 Vintage 2015 Wine Enthusiast Dark berry, violet and underbrush aromas lead the nose. The savory balanced palate offers blackberry jam, white pepper and star anise alongside velvety tannins. KERIN O’KEEFE Shelf Talker Full Page Review