Red • 70% Syrah, 30% Carignan
- Tasting Notes
- ColorIntense purple-red and bright
- NoseExpressive of wild, such as blueberries, raspberries and plums, rhubarb, violet, black tea, nutmeg, cedar and black olives, red and black fruits. Smoky and mineral notes.
- FlavorRound, focused, energetic and fresh. Structured tannins and elegance. Persistent finish
Press & Reviews
- Score: 92 Vintage 2017 Wine AdvocateThe aromatic 2017 Parinacota is a Syrah-based blend with some 30% Cariñena and has a nose that combines notes from each of the varieties, such as flowers and smoky bacon, an earthy, tree bark-like sensation and some lovely rusticity, combining Mediterranean and Northern Rhône characteristics. It’s supple and combines power and rusticity with a certain elegance. Shelf Talker Full Review
- Score: 90 Vintage 2015 James Suckling“A big ripe wine with some sweetness, but enough tannins to integrate this rather well. A blend of syrah and carignan. Drink now.” Shelf Talker Full Review