La Ganghija Chardonnay Langhe DOC
White wine • 100% Chardonnay
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorDeep straw yellow color with greenish hues
- NoseThe nose is extremely elegant with intense notes of flowers, tropical fruits and some hints of hay.
- FlavorOn the palate the wine is fresh, dry, smooth, with a great balance and a pleasant mineral finish.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2021||Wine Advocate||91||Dec 2022||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2019||James Suckling||91||Aug 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 91 Vintage 2021 Wine Advocate From winemaker Enzo Rapalino in Treiso, the La Ganghija 2021 Langhe Chardonnay is brilliant, luminous and shows sharply etched citrus flavors. You get grapefruit, soft peach and crushed stone. Herbal hints and dried sage round off this easy-drinking but pleasantly complex white wine. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 91 Vintage 2019 James Suckling A ripe white with cooked-apple, pineapple and light pie-crust character. It’s full-bodied and fruity with lots of apple pie at the end. Drink now. Shelf Talker Full Page Review