Chardonnay Trevenezie IGT
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorBright straw yellow in color.
- NoseThe nose is delicate, showing refreshing notes of apple and citrus fruits, together with elegant yellow flowers.
- FlavorOn the palate it is dry, fresh and well-balanced, with a long, fruity and aromatic finish.
Trentino At a Glance
Region Name Trentino
In the northernmost reaches of Italy, close to the Austrian border, the dramatic landscape is a fitting backdrop to one of the world’s most important wine-producing areas.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2021||Vinous Media||87||Dec 2023||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2021||Wine Enthusiast||87||Sep 2023||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2020||Wine Enthusiast||88||Apr 2023||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2019||Vinous Media||88||Nov 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 87 Vintage 2021 Vinous Media The 2021 Chardonnay wafts up with a confectionary sweetness complementing dusty florals and peach hints. It's softly textured and round on the plate with a tinge of minerality that offsets its ripe orchard fruits. This finishes with a slaty flourish and is nicely refreshing. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 87 Vintage 2021 Wine Enthusiast Chardonnay has upfront aromas of both green and red apples and roasted lemon rind. The palate is fresh and vibrant with Granny Smith apple notes dominating the palate with a subtle yet important minerality on the finish. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2020 Wine Enthusiast Roasted Bosc pears and tropical fruits leap out of the glass of this opulent Chardonnay. The palate is creamy and plump with loads of Fuji apple. A touch of crushed rock gives the wine a touch of finesse on the finish. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2019 Vinous Media The 2019 Torre di Luna from Gaierhof wafts up with a smoky display of dried yellow flowers, crushed stone and fresh apple. Thereâ€™s a delicate feel to its textures, with a mix of brisk acids and minerals that frame the experience and give way to citrus-tinged granny smith and inner florals. Shelf Talker Full Page Review