Rosso di Montepulciano DOC
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorVivid ruby red color
- NoseIntense and fine bouquet on the nose with notes of wild blackcherry, violet and a slight vanilla undertone.
- FlavorOn the palate it is well-balanced andelegant with a slight initial tannic note.
Tuscany At a Glance
Region Name Tuscany
Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Super Tuscans from Bolgheri are some of the world’s most famous wines and are adored by collectors, and they all hail from the gorgeous region of Tuscany.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2020||James Suckling||90||Jul 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2018||James Suckling||91||Nov 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2018||Wine Spectator||86||Apr 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 90 Vintage 2020 James Suckling A pretty nose of blackberries, red plums, herbs with currant-leaf and some licorice notes. It’s medium-bodied with fine tannins and bright acidity. Juicy and fragrant. Drink now. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 91 Vintage 2018 James Suckling A very pretty but serious Rosso di Montepulciano that shows fresh raspberries, rose petals, frozen strawberries, cherry compote and some tar. Medium body, round and juicy tannins and a medium-chewy finish. Drink now and enjoy this succulent red! Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 86 Vintage 2018 Wine Spectator Blackberry and black cherry flavors are the highlights of this light red. Earth and tea accents chime in on the chewy finish. Drink now. 11,500 cases made, 1,000 cases imported. Shelf Talker Full Page Review