Nebbiolo Colline Novaresi DOC
- Tasting Notes
- ColorRuby red color with garnet hues.
- NoseThe bouquet on the nose is very intense with elegant notes of ripe berries, macerated flowers, and tertiary notes of sweet spices, black pepper and balsamic sensations.
- FlavorOn the palate it is fresh, dry, medium-bodied, with silky integrated tannins. Long mineral finish.
Piedmont At a Glance
Region Name Piedmont
Piemonte is considered by many the top wine region of Italy, being the land of Barolo and Barbaresco, even though these mega-popular wines only account for 3% of the region’s wine production.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2011||Wine Enthusiast||87||Nov 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2011||Wine Enthusiast||87||Mar 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 87 Vintage 2011 Wine Enthusiast This has herbaceous aromas evoking crushed mint and wild herb that mingle with a whiffs of forest floor. Taut and linear, the palate offers dried cherry, star anise and a hint of rusty nail alongside dusty drying tannins. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 87 Vintage 2011 Wine Enthusiast Balsamic aromas of camphor, worn leather and dried rose lead the nose. On the straightforward palate, lithe tannins lightly support dried cherry, orange zest and a hint of anise. Shelf Talker Full Page Review