Nebbiolo Colline Novaresi DOC
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorRuby red color with garnet hues.
- NoseThe bouquet on the nose is very intense with elegant notes of ripe berries, macerated flowers, and tertiary notes of sweet spices, black pepper and balsamic sensations.
- FlavorOn the palate it is fresh, dry, medium-bodied, with silky integrated tannins. Long mineral finish.
Piedmont At a Glance
Region Name Piedmont
Piemonte is considered by many the top wine region of Italy, being the land of Barolo and Barbaresco, even though these mega-popular wines only account for 3% of the region’s wine production.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2017||Wine Spectator||89||Dec 2022||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2011||Wine Enthusiast||87||Nov 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2011||Wine Enthusiast||87||Mar 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 89 Vintage 2017 Wine Spectator This has fading fruit flavors, leaving notes of earth, iron, tea and eucalyptus. Though juicy and supple in texture, this red is more about the savory side of Nebbiolo. Drink now. 5,000 cases made, 300 cases imported. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 87 Vintage 2011 Wine Enthusiast This has herbaceous aromas evoking crushed mint and wild herb that mingle with a whiffs of forest floor. Taut and linear, the palate offers dried cherry, star anise and a hint of rusty nail alongside dusty drying tannins. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 87 Vintage 2011 Wine Enthusiast Balsamic aromas of camphor, worn leather and dried rose lead the nose. On the straightforward palate, lithe tannins lightly support dried cherry, orange zest and a hint of anise. Shelf Talker Full Page Review