La Ganghija Nebbiolo d’Alba DOC
Red wine • 100% Nebbiolo
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorTypical ruby red color.
- NoseThe bouquet on the nose is intense and complex, with aromas of red fruits, licorice and spices.
- FlavorThe palate shows an excellent structure, with a nice acidity and a pleasant minerality. The tannins are present, but well integrated and smooth, thanks to the aging in large oak barrels and tonneaux.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2019||James Suckling||90||Nov 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2018||Vinous Media||90||Sep 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 90 Vintage 2019 James Suckling An earthy, spicy nebbiolo with raspberry coulis and asphalt. Firm and lightly austere on the palate, which wears firmly buttoned tannins. Drink now. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 90 Vintage 2018 Vinous Media The 2018 Langhe Nebbiolo offers up a beguiling mix if wild dark cherry, lavender, spice, menthol and licorice. Deceptively in its structure, the 2018 packs a good deal of depth and punch in its mid-weight frame. This is very nicely done. Shelf Talker Full Page Review