Poderuccio Toscana IGT
- Tasting Notes
- ColorDeep red color with ruby highlights.
- NoseOn the nose it shows very pleasant fruity notes of cherry and black berries, with a fresh balsamic sensation.
- FlavorA wine with a nice structure, a good balance between smoothness and freshness, a nice minerality, well integrated tannins and a long fruity finish.
Toscana At a Glance
Region Name Toscana
Chianti, Brunello di Montepulciano, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Super Tuscans from Bolgheri are some of the most famous wines in the world and adored by collectors, and they all hail from the gorgeous region of Tuscany.
Press & Reviews
- Score: 90 Vintage 2018 James SucklingLots of blackberries and tar, together with black-olive character on the nose and palate. Full-bodied and structured. A little raw, but should come around nicely with bottle age. Drink from 2020. Shelf Talker
- Score: 92 Vintage 2017 Wine SpectatorA ripe style, verging on overripe, boasting plum and blackberry flavors, with iron, leather and wild herb notes. Broad and powerful, revealing a dense layer of tannins on the long, savory finish. Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Sangiovese. Drink now through 2028. 3,333 cases made, 580 cases imported. –BS Shelf Talker
- Score: 91 Vintage 2017 James SucklingDried red berries, earth, roasted herbs and cedar. Medium body, medium-chewy tannins and a medium finish. Drink now. Shelf Talker