Inzolia Terre Siciliane IGT
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorLight straw yellow color
- NoseIntense nose with pleasing and clean apple aromas.
- FlavorA wine with a good body and agreeable crispness. Persistent fruity finish.
Sicilia At a Glance
Region Name Sicilia
Sicily is Italy’s southernmost region, and the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. For more than 2500 years Sicily (Sicilia in Italian) has been a significant center of Mediterranean viniculture, although the reputation and style of its wines has changed significantly over that time.
Press & Shelf Talkers
- Score: 92 Vintage 2018 James SucklingAttractive white with lemon aromas and flavors, as well as some stone character. Creamy texture, full body and a flavorful finish. Drink now. Shelf Talker
- Score: 87 Vintage 2017 James SucklingUnusual, cherry nose. Juicy and round, but a bit obvious at the broad finish. Shelf Talker Full Review
- Score: 90 Vintage 2015 James SucklingThe herbal nose of this wine is very cool and fresh. The fullness and creaminess on the palate then comes as a surprise, but this has some real concentration and length. Drink now. -James Suckling Shelf Talker Full Review