Inzolia Terre Siciliane IGT
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorLight straw yellow color
- NoseIntense nose with pleasing and clean apple aromas.
- FlavorA wine with a good body and agreeable crispness. Persistent fruity finish.
Sicily At a Glance
Region Name Sicily
Sicily is Italy’s southernmost region and the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. For more than 2500 years, Sicily (Sicilia in Italian) has been a significant center of Mediterranean viniculture, although the reputation and style of its wines have changed significantly over that time.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2020||Vinous Media||87||Jun 2021||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2018||James Suckling||92||Nov 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 87 Vintage 2020 Vinous Media A bouquet of spring flowers, crushed raw almonds, young peach and wet stone lifts up from the 2020 Inzolia. Its soft textures give way to ripe orchard fruits and hints of sweet spice. Minerals and green botanical tones linger, as this tapers off savory yet clean. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 92 Vintage 2018 James Suckling Attractive white with lemon aromas and flavors, as well as some stone character. Creamy texture, full body and a flavorful finish. Drink now. Shelf Talker Full Page Review