Bruno Gavi di Gavi DOCG
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorPale straw yellow with green reflections
- NoseRich and intense bouquet on the nose, with complex fragrances of wildflowers and honey.
- FlavorDryand elegant sip, with an harmonius lingering finish.
Piemonte At a Glance
Region Name Piemonte
Piedmont is one of the top wine regions in Italy, as the land of Barolo and Barbaresco, even though these mega-popular wines only account for 3% of the region’s wine production.
Press & Reviews
- Score: 92 Vintage 2017 James SucklingA delightful Gavi full of sea salt, sea urchin, bird’s nest and pithy lemons and peaches. Round and textured, but deep and cutting, it offers all you could ask for in the way of concentration and freshness. Drink now. Shelf Talker
- Score: 91 Vintage 2017 Wine EnthusiastMade from vines planted in the first half of the 1950s and with very low yields, this full-bodied white opens with heady aromas of spring wildflowers, white stone fruit and a whiff of bread dough. The concentrated, full-bodied palate delivers mature apple, honey and a hint of almond alongside tangy acidity. Shelf Talker
- Score: 89 Vintage 2016 Wine Spectator“Featuring bitter almond, grapefruit, waxy and white pepper notes, this white has mellowed somewhat, yet the bitter skin elements accentuate the acidity. Tangy and intense. Drink now. ” Shelf Talker Full Review