Cabernet Sauvignon Toscana IGT
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorIntense ruby red color
- NoseThe bouquet on the nose shows the typical fruity and spicy hints of the grape variety.
- FlavorOn the palate it is dry, smooth and well balanced between the ripe and silky tannins and the fresh spicy aromas. Long fruity and spicy finish.
Toscana At a Glance
Region Name Toscana
Chianti, Brunello di Montepulciano, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Super Tuscans from Bolgheri are some of the most famous wines in the world and adored by collectors, and they all hail from the gorgeous region of Tuscany.
Press & Reviews
- Score: 90 Vintage 2017 Wine SpectatorA graphite edge in the aroma blows off, revealing fresh cherry, raspberry and floral flavors, tinged by tobacco and licorice notes. Solidy built, with an echo of cherry and light spice accents. Drink now through 2028. 600 cases imported. Shelf Talker Full Review
- Score: 89 Vintage 2017 Wine EnthusiastThis Cabernet Sauvignon opens with aromas of mature black plum, Mediterranean scrub and leather. The aromas follow through to the forward straightforward palate along with dried Marasca cherry and pliant tannins. Shelf Talker Full Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2017 Wine Advocate“The 2017 comes off as a bit grassy with some very green or herbal notes followed by rich thickness and heavy extraction.” Shelf Talker Full Review