Stupore Bolgheri Rosso DOC
- Tasting Notes
- ColorIntense ruby red color
- NoseThe bouquet on the nose is intense and complex, with aromas of fresh plum, cherry, sweet roasted cocoa, and balsamic sensations of eucalyptus reminiscent of the Mediterranean scrub.
- FlavorOn the palate it is dry, rich, and well balanced with ripe fruity notes, smooth tannins and a long aftertaste.
Toscana At a Glance
Region Name Toscana
Chianti, Brunello di Montepulciano, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Super Tuscans from Bolgheri are some of the most famous wines in the world and adored by collectors, and they all hail from the gorgeous region of Tuscany.
Press & Reviews
- Score: 91 Vintage 2017 Wine EnthusiastThis blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Petit Verdot features alluring aromas evoking cassis, black-skinned berry and underbrush. The concentrated palate offers black plum, tobacco and mocha alongside polished tannins Shelf Talker Full Review
- Score: 90 Vintage 2016 James Suckling“This is a full, ripe, Bolgheri red with a ton of blackberries and some nice tannins on the mid-palate, but the finish is already quite soft. Drink now.” Shelf Talker Full Review
- Score: 91 Vintage 2015 James Suckling“Blackcurrants, plum liqueur, Chinese spices and a hint of mint. Medium to full body, fine tannins and a fruity finish. Drink now.” Shelf Talker Full Review