Stupore Bolgheri Rosso DOC
- Tasting Notes
- ColorIntense ruby red color
- NoseThe bouquet on the nose is intense and complex, with aromas of fresh plum, cherry, sweet roasted cocoa, and balsamic sensations of eucalyptus reminiscent of the Mediterranean scrub.
- FlavorOn the palate it is dry, rich, and well balanced with ripe fruity notes, smooth tannins and a long aftertaste.
Tuscany At a Glance
Region Name Tuscany
Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Super Tuscans from Bolgheri are some of the world’s most famous wines and are adored by collectors, and they all hail from the gorgeous region of Tuscany.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2017||James Suckling||92||Nov 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2017||Wine Enthusiast||91||May 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 92 Vintage 2017 James Suckling Currant, blueberry and violet aromas follow through to a medium body with firm, fine tannins that give the wine form and focus. Chocolate and hazelnut emerge in the undertones. Drink or hold. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 91 Vintage 2017 Wine Enthusiast This blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Petit Verdot features alluring aromas evoking cassis, black-skinned berry and underbrush. The concentrated palate offers black plum, tobacco and mocha alongside polished tannins Shelf Talker Full Page Review