Riesling Alto Adige Valle Isarco DOC
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorBright straw yellow colour with greenish reflections.
- NoseThe nose shows an elegant structure characterized by an extremely fine fruitiness with scents of peach, pear and lemon flavors.
- FlavorThere’s a very strong mineral component together with the white pepper note that is typical of Valle Isarco Rieslings. Rich, well balanced sip with a long pleasant mineral aftertaste.
Alto Adige At a Glance
Region Name Alto Adige
In the northernmost reaches of Italy, close to the Austrian border, the dramatic landscape is a fitting backdrop to one of the world’s most important wine-producing areas.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2019||Vinous Media||92||Nov 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2016||Wine and Spirits||90||Aug 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 92 Vintage 2019 Vinous Media The 2019 Riesling opens up with a tropical display, mixing mango, papaya and kiwi with wild herbs, white smoke and wet stone. It’s soft and silky, blending salty minerals and zesty acids with ripe citrus and white orchard fruits. There’s energy to burn here, which perfectly balances the wine's extroverted persona. Pretty inner florals linger long. Frankly, the 2019 Pacherhof Riesling is a pleasure to taste. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 90 Vintage 2016 Wine and Spirits Honeysuckle scents lead into mouthwatering flavors of green apple, lemon and mandarin in this refreshing riesling. For oysters. Shelf Talker Full Page Review