Cabernet delle Venezie IGT
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorIntense ruby red color
- NoseThe bouquet of the nose is intense with aromas offresh fruit, like red berries and hints of spice and a touch of smokiness.
- FlavorGood structure with smooth tannins and a nice, long finish.
Trentino At a Glance
Region Name Trentino
In the northernmost reaches of Italy, close to the Austrian border, the dramatic landscape is a fitting backdrop to one of the world’s most important wine-producing areas.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|2019||Vinous Media||88||Dec 2023||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2018||Vinous Media||88||Jun 2022||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|2018||Wine Enthusiast||86||Jul 2023||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 88 Vintage 2019 Vinous Media The 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon opens with a bouquet of crushed strawberries, savory herbs and flowery undergrowth. It's round and pliant with ripe red fruits offset by brisk acidity and mineral tones. With a chewy concentration and subtly grippy tannins, the 2019 finishes with medium length. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2018 Vinous Media The 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon impresses with a rich and earthy mix of crushed black cherries, peppery florals and underbrush. This is a nicely balanced and fruit-forward red with unexpected depth and minerality. It finishes long and staining, yet also fresh. It’s a fantastic value. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 86 Vintage 2018 Wine Enthusiast Blackberry compote and stewed black cherries mixed with sweet spices highlight the nose on this lush Cabernet Sauvignon. Soft on the palate, it focuses on juicy and lush black fruit flavors, finishing with easy and soft tannins. Shelf Talker Full Page Review