Rosato Bolgheri DOC
- Tasting Notes
- ColorBrilliant dusky pink color.
- NoseThe nose is intense and rich, with notes of fresh herbs, ripe raspberry and cherry.
- FlavorOn the palate it is fresh and well-balanced, with a medium body and a fruity, persistent aftertaste.
Toscana At a Glance
Region Name Toscana
Chianti, Brunello di Montepulciano, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Super Tuscans from Bolgheri are some of the most famous wines in the world and adored by collectors, and they all hail from the gorgeous region of Tuscany.
Press & Reviews
- Score: 90 Vintage 2018 Wine Enthusiast“Made with Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah, this fresh, tangy rosato boasts juicy primary flavors of red currant, black cherry and raspberry. Notes of white pepper and Mediterranean herbs accent the fruity flavors.” -Kerin O’Keefe Shelf Talker Full Review
- Score: 88 Vintage 2018 Wine Advocate“Opens to a pale pink color with light raspberry highlights. The bouquet here shows some mild menthol tones with wild berry and wild rose. There is a tangy touch of citrus with invigorating acidity to close out the snappy finish. The blend of grapes used is 50% Merlot, 30% Syrah and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon. Some 10,000 bottles were produced.” Shelf Talker Full Review