Grillo di Santa Tresa Brut
- Tasting Notes
- Pairs With
- ColorPale straw yellow color with hints of gold
- NoseThis sparkling Grillo has fine, gentle bubbles and a fresh fruity nose with hints of citrus and floral notes
- FlavorOn the palate it is very well balanced, gentle and soft with a refreshing burst of acidity and a gorgeous fruitiness.
Sicily At a Glance
Region Name Sicily
Sicily is Italy’s southernmost region and the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. For more than 2500 years, Sicily (Sicilia in Italian) has been a significant center of Mediterranean viniculture, although the reputation and style of its wines have changed significantly over that time.
|Vintage||Publication||Score||Review Date||POS Generator|
|NV||Wine Enthusiast||88||Apr 2020||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
|NV||James Suckling||88||Nov 2019||Shelf Talker||Full Page Review|
- Score: 88 Vintage NV Wine Enthusiast Made with organically grown Grillo grapes, this fun, fresh sparkler has delicate aromas of white spring flower, crushed herb and citrus. Crisp and savory, the bright palate offers Anjou pear, grapefruit and a note of white almond alongside vibrant acidity. Shelf Talker Full Page Review
- Score: 88 Vintage NV James Suckling A very tropical-fruited sparkling wine that suggests pineapple and baked apples. Touch of sweetness on the palate and an uncoordinated burst of large bubbles. Drink now. Shelf Talker Full Page Review