Orestilla Lugana DOC
- Tasting Notes
- ColorPale yellow colour with golden hues.
- NoseRefined aromas of sweet citrus, pineappple, gooseberry and peach, alongside an energizing mineral note and aromatic herb hints that enhance its complexity and elegance.
- FlavorThe palate is juicy with a lively, refreshing acidity. Pineapple and herbs flavors confirm the aromas perceived on the nose. It’s enthralling and invigorating, with a deep, mineral finish.
Lombardia At a Glance
Region Name Lombardia
The Lombardia – (Lombardy) wine region is located in north-central area of Italy. The wine region is particularly well known for its sparkling wines made in the Franciacorta and Oltrepò Pavese areas.
Press & Reviews
- Score: 89 Vintage 2016 Wine Enthusiast“Delicately scented, this has light aromas suggesting ripe orchard fruit and a whiff of nut. It’s medium bodied, offering yellow-apple, pineapple and tangy citrus flavors before a white-almond close.” -Kerin O’Keefe Shelf Talker Full Review
- Score: 95 Vintage 2015 Decanter“Beautiful nose of lime leaves, golden apples and soft aromatic herbs, the palate is rich, round custard and honeyed fruit, with apricot and almond hints, great intensity and texture, fresh acidity and great length. Great wine.” Full Review
- Score: 87 Vintage 2015 Wine Enthusiast“Mature orchard fruit and toasted nut aromas lead the nose of this wine while the ripe, medium-bodied palate delivers exotic fruit, yellow pear and candied lemon drop flavors. It closes on a confected note.” Full Review